Sunday 29 November 2009

The end of the Noughties

As the Noughties come to an end, I have been reading various magazines/newspapers and listening to radio shows that are talking about their 'best of' lists from the Noughties. Some I agree with, some I definitely don't and some are reminding me of things or people I had forgotten about. I am going to do a few of my own, starting with 

MY TOP 10 ALBUMS FROM THE NOUGHTIES
The more I thought about this, the more I changed my mind of what order they should be. Each has been my favorite and on repeat at one point in my life,so I left them in no order.










Even now I feel like I have missed some off the list so it might be changed at a later stage. Also doing this list has made me realise that most of my all time favorite albums are from the 90s and older.

I have got 'Original Pirate Material' on repeat again, I forgot how good it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment