Saturday 20 November 2010

Yes Jess as featured on 'Be In Style'

....A largely imaged based blog, Yes Jess shares things that make its eponymous creator laugh, images that she loves, or the music she’s listening to at that moment. The blog editor works in fashion and cites it as a huge inspiration for the blog. Her constant research means that she’s always coming across amazing stuff, and blogging is an easy way to compile thoughts and interests in one place.

Jess says:
I think people follow my blog for the images. I use a wide variety of subjects so it makes it more exciting to check out everyday. I love fashion, but I am also into loads of other things. There are so many different fashion blogs, so this just makes it that little bit different.

Check the link at :

http://pocketchange.become.com/2010/11/best-of-the-web-style-blogs-of-the-week-no-20.html

Big up to Be In Style. My personal favourite part of the site is the Beloved Pets section xx

No comments:

Post a Comment